Wednesday, October 7, 2009

website, opening and the like

Ok well I did it, I made a website!!! Woohoo!!! It's at www.hipchickdesignsca.com Now it's in the early stages mind you and why it's hipchickdesignsca is due to hipchickdesigns being taken-bitch!!! No just kidding, she seems nice enough just by her website...:) So I've been feeling like a semi techie as I could actually put music, pictures and such on it. Who knows how fantastic it'll be after I get help from a book I got on how to make it fabulous. So the wheels are a turnin. Now I need to be patient (hilarious!) and wait til our studio person leaves in 60 days and I can make more space and really thrive. I will have a GRAND OPENING around the New Year I think....if anyone is reading this don't worry YOU'RE INVITED!!! It's going to be fun!!

2 comments:

  1. I just checked out your new website and it is great. Unfortunately the songs you chose to put on it made me feel really old. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your blog is really rolling now! I will have to check out your website too!

    ReplyDelete