Friday, August 27, 2010

Eva came back, and new painting, " Lei'd back"



Photobucket

Today was a fun day at the shop, EVA my cutest customer EVER came back, and she brought the whole family with her....Thanks Eva. I missed you. Your mom is so sweet and generous, buying lots of goodies and you and Luke looked great in the pictures. I hope you will come back much sooner and I will keep my eyes out for Eva-ish things ok...I also had Miriam my part-time employee come in with friends and do a tutu photo shoot, the kids were dying for their M&M's, gotta get some more, the jar is getting low now....and I painted "Lei'd back". The painting is inspired from the recent Hawaii trip, Ben gave us flower Lei's at the airport and Abby my daughter took the picture of the lei with the beach in the background. I liked the combination of the flowers with the water and I am pleased with the painting. It brings me right back to the tropics....ah....
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Tomorrow we have our first Hip Chick Art Class taught by Jan Ely. There is still space and it's only $25.00 so come on down and learn something, I know I will. It's getting back to being busier, summer was so slow and it made me a bit sad. I am happy when I see my favorite customers and it inspires me to keep doing my thing. So come visit me at the shop and put on a tutu and have a good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment