Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Walk on the Wild side Wednesday

http://heartcollective.blogspot.com/2011/02/walk-on-wild-side-wednesday_16.html?showComment=1297876328487#c3901664416636801433

Today I look outside and see white puffy clouds and rain drops on the trees.  I am laying in bed catching up on my emails, and facebook before I pack up and head to the shop.  Julee Hermann wrote about the shop on her blog so I wanted to share.  She is going to be teaching a class at Hip Chick's on April 9th and I can't wait.  I love having art classes at the shop for many reasons, I love sharing my happy place with others who are creating, I get to learn something new and it's just FUN!  Art classes are in demand and I am thrilled to facilitate this at the shop.  Julee's class is April 9th 11-3 , it's $65.00 supplies included and sign ups are at the shop or through me.  A credit card reserves your spot.  This class is limited to 10 people and you will be learning how to solder.  I myself have never tried it so I'm excited...here is Julee's link to her online class which describes the process we will be learning.
http://www.shabbycottagestudio.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=1897

Julee and I just met a week ago, after I friended her through "Creative Workshops".  I saw she lived in Orinda and I said "hey Julee I live in Danville, we should meet, so she and her sidekick Stephanie came to the shop and we all feel madly in love."  So it is with artists.  I love connecting with other artists and the online art communities I have listed in my sidebar have acquainted me with many.  So I better get off my duff and get ready for my day.  Lots of creating to be done, hope you all have a wonderful day, thanks for checking in on Hip Chick happenings!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Carrie! I love that photo great inspiration!... i think i need to change my outfit for today to match that! I'll be bringing my own sunshine into the world today!
    xoxo
    jul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie Carrie Carrie. Your Energy is fabulous! It was wonderful to meet you and share in your colorfulness!!! Life is good! See you soon. Interview next week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, LOVING your blog header! Beautiful :) just discovered your blog through Milliande, look forward to getting to know it better :)

    ReplyDelete