Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas....

Today was very productive for this hip chick. I got up early and did some positive reinforment for the soul, then I got to shop at The Station in Danville for the Christmas extravaganza!! I am a volunteer there so I got to get first dibs on the goodies and I ended up walking out buying $175.00 worth of treasure. Yes gluttonous indeed but when you're building a business you need inventory and you can't beat the prices. Plus all proceeds go to help people get counseling who otherwise might not afford it. WIN WIN. So I "worked" the Christmas shift and then came home and busted out this fabulous wreath. It was a big project and it just kind of keep getting bigger and bigger.....but it was also very addicting like it could just go on forever and ever....I did glue my fingers together and then rip them apart but it's all part of the process. I am very pleased with my finished wreath, it is in my nook above my mantel shining magestically for me upon entering the house. I would make many of these to sell except they do take hours and they also take gobs of ornaments. Perhaps I will make more if Santa brings me buckets of balls for Christmas....hahaha. So Christmas is starting to arrive and with it comes clutter, not my favorite. I need to take it in phases so I can enjoy it as decorating for Christmas is my favorite part of the holiday. I know surprise, surprise...Hope you all had a fun weekend, if you did share it with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment