Friday, December 18, 2009

Grand Opening Celebration!!!


Grand Opening at Hip Chick's January 16th 12-5 everyone is invited, there will be live music, food, drink, fun and frivolity!! I am busy busy getting the place ready and SO excited to bust out and share this with all of you.  Today is my sister's 40th birthday and we get to go to "Prom" tonight as her party.  I am thrilled to wear a fancy dress and have my handsome husband wear his tuxedo and be my date.  Standby for pictures as Alex our son is the hired photographer (also helped me with my flyer, thanks Alex!) He's a jack of all trades actor, ballon artist, photographer and basic entertainer.  Things are just going fantastically for this hip chick.  Thank you all for your moral support, I hope you come celebrate at the opening party......

No comments:

Post a Comment