Monday, January 11, 2010

Photobucket
What is it with cowgirls and hip chicks? They seem to go hand in hand. Cowgirl motif is very popular and I have to admit I'm a cowgirl at heart, just don't ask me to ride a horse, drive a tractor or clean the pig pen. It's the charisma and fun lovin' attitude a cowgirl exhibits that we all love. Arms in the air swinging "Yee Haw", the cowboy hat and spurs, combination tomboy and girlie girl, the way she can hang with the fellas, but loves her girlfriends more. These all all traits we have within us, some of us just don't outwardly show it. This hip chick likes to show it, I love me my cowboy boots, my cowboy hat, my truck, my wranglers (not really) and my rodeos (not really). I have always been part cowgirl, part hippy and part diva like so many of us....we're just a blend of fun attributes. I like to think I look just like Giselle here....So for all you cowgirls out there, Yee Haw!!! Hope to see you at Hip Chick's opening on Saturday and you can hitch your horse out front....
Cowgirl Up!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a cowgirl at heart too. I was raised in Pleasant Hill, Ca. when there were still ranches and farms there and now I live on a farm in the foothills. I come down to "Room With a Past" as often as I can and I'm a devoted "Roomie".

    Congratulations on your grand opening. I love Benicia. Won't be there for the "opening" but I will when I'm down there later in the spring.
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete