Monday, February 15, 2010

Berkeley on a beautiful day

Photobucket
Today was like a beautiful spring day. I got to spend it with Linda in Berkeley and I went to many places I had never been. First stop was the Fanny Cafe which is owned by Alice Waters. It was my first time there and I will be returning as the food was out of this world. We shared a mozzarella sandwich with tapenade and a chicken stew couscous and it was heavenly. Then we got bread next door at Acme Bread which is simply charming. After the meal we bopped around different places and Linda took me up on the top of Grizzly Road where the view was breathtaking. The picture doesn't do it justice, it was amazing to see the whole bay, the Golden gate with a sliver of fog in the distance. It was a great day to be alive, outside, enjoying the beauty of our bay area with a good friend!PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. It was a fabulous day.. But what is wrong with the hip chick on the left? Her face! It is all old and wrinkly... OMG!
    That IS me... Yikes

    ReplyDelete