Friday, February 5, 2010

Pet Portraits by Hip Chick

Photobucket

This is what I love to do while I'm at the studio, paint. I started painting pet portraits a couple of months ago and it's going very well. I did my dog Chester the black and white shaggy dog and thought he turned out well. Then I did various other dogs which can be found on my website http://www.hipchickdesignsca.com/. The most recent is "Brady", probably the cutest dog ever. He is smiling and happy and radiates joy. I wanted to let you all know I do this for a very reasonable price. $100-$200 depending on size. The portraits are wonderful gifts and I can produce them in less than a week generally. All I need is a photograph. So far I've just painted dogs but I can paint any animal. Let me know if I can do one for you!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment