Friday, October 22, 2010

India Collage

India Collage
I made this India Collage for Kat, my friend and best customer.  I previously made a Paris collage and she saw it, and bought it and loved it.  After wards she decided she needed two side by side and she came up with the India idea as it's spiritual place she has always wanted to visit.  Both collages are meant to manifest her journeys to Paris and India and they will hang above her bed where she can dream of her trips....I absolutely love making collages, they are a breath of fresh air in that they are new and fast and I like the aged quality they convey.  Sky is the limit when it comes to the creativity in collaging and I am only just discovering the possibilities.  The only thing I am using is paper, Elmer's glue, photo's and glitter, the finale is my new favorite sealer, triple gloss.  I love the texture and depth it creates and it really sealed everything solid.  These collages can be custom made and are only $45.00 for a 11x14.  I hope you like them as much as I do......thanks for checking in on my happenings....

No comments:

Post a Comment