Thursday, November 5, 2009

Funk Fest

I'm gonna be real with ya and just tell you this Hip Chick has had a funk fest this week. I mean to say I have been DOWN like Debbie Downer. I don't like to admit it but I gotta be real with you, I mean if we can't be ourselves what's the point?? So off I go to get rejuvenated in my ole stompin grounds in Carmel Valley. I called up my friend Annie McKeckney and she's all psyched and I'll go check in with my familiar friends and see my old house and town. I have been off balance and there's nothing like a road trip to right this hip chick and get her creative juices flowing again. So I shall hopefully paint in Big Sur and tell of good experiences upon my return on Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFSpml8oSw&feature=email#

couldn't seem to download it but goes with the vibe here.....

1 comment:

  1. Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa. Hope you get your groove back real soon.

    ReplyDelete