Friday, November 20, 2009

Rainy wintery friday

It's raining, finally!! I am not usually a big rain lover but I am loving it today. 1. we needed it 2. it's a nice change 3. it feels festive. I mean it's Nov 20th but the weather hasn't really felt different except the chilly evenings. Ben and I went to Rockridge today and walked around in the rain, had lunch at the Crepevine which is so yummy, and I went to my usual thrift shops. Got a few Christmas items and had a lovely time walking in the rain and window shopping. Last night I had dinner at Linda's with 5 other dynamic beautiful women and they all bought Joy Jars!! How fortuitous is that??!! So I am feeling really inspired, motivated and assured that I am on the right path with Hip Chick's. I'm excited to see where this all leads..............

No comments:

Post a Comment