Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Boutique and Grand Opening


The Red Tree Christmas Boutique was a fun filled event yesterday, all the jewelry artists along with Hip Chick came to Colorz Hair Gallery to sell their wares.  It was a frosty and winter y day but we did manage to make some sales and have a good time socializing.  Now it's time for this hip chick to get ready for her Grand Opening event which is January 16th from 12-5 come one come all.....I am going to get some entertainment, have refreshments and get the place looking gorgeous for all to enjoy.  The floors were just finished a few days ago and I haven't even had a chance to get the place jazzed up yet but all in good time.  One can only do so much I'm realizing as I haven't even decorated my own house for Christmas yet!!I have pet portraits to finish for Christmas presents so there is no rest for this busy hip chick.  It's all good stuff, I'm not complaining, just trying to catch my breath......Saty tuned for updates and photos of the shop as it starts to take shape......

No comments:

Post a Comment