Monday, March 1, 2010

Beautiful day on Mt. Hamilton

Yesterday (Sunday) I attempted to collect treasure at the SJ Flea Market to no avail. The was no treasure in "Baja Mexico" for this hip chick so I was somewhat saddened until we went to Mt. Hamilton and I saw the gorgeous sights. The weather was perfect, about 70 degrees and the hills were covered in lush green grass. Ben was my date and my Nikon camera was my recorder of our lush surroundings. I love barns so I was excited to find one to add it to my list of things to paint...If it's old and rusty then I love it. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is an artist expedition with Sharon to hunt for treasure for the shop and gather wacky bits and pieces of salvage from Ohmega Salvage. A guaranteed good time will ensue as I get to hang with Sharon and look for treasure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment