Saturday, February 5, 2011

Big weekend

The first Saturdays of the month are always busy for me. Good busy, but busy. Today I will get a run in before I head to the studio and create. It's going to be GORGEOUS all weekend so I'm really psyched. After I close up I will dash home and get dolled up for my commitment tonight as the secretary of the Danviile big speaker meeting. We take our guest speaker out to dinner before hand and then the meeting goes til 10. It's wonderful to be a part of this celebration of sobriety. Why I'm posting this on my blog for all the world is, I am who I am, and I've got nothing to hide. I'm proud to be a sober member of Alcoholics Anonymous, it has given me the structure and support I needed my entire life. Why be quiet about something that has improved your life, it could benefit another is how I see it. So that's today, and tomorrow is the Alameda antique fair...woo hoo! My playground. After treasure hunting and gathering all morning then it's the Super Bowl so it's quite a fun filled weekend.. I hope you are all doing something you love as well...here's the link to the Alameda for any who are interested...
http://www.alamedapointantiquesfaire.com/index.php
so get on out there and enjoy this sunshine cause we are sooo lucky to live in California while the rest of the country is entrenched in snow

No comments:

Post a Comment