Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Art of a Community-Benicia Art Gallery

Photobucket
Here's my painting at the benicia art gallery in the arsenal near my store. They are having a show called The Art of a Community. Photobucket On February 6th, 2010 at 5:00 Arts Benicia will host the exhibition’s annual reception and party, The Heart of a Community. This event is free and open to the public, and we encourage all those wishing to meet and support the exhibiting artists who are at the heart of Benicia’s art community to attend. This is my first time showing in a gallery and it's another 'first' for this hip chick. There are many talented, amazing artists in the arsenal so I'm humbled to be able to show something with them. It was freezing at the studio today, I had all the heaters on and it never dented the frost factor. I painted Aunt Gig's dog "Angel Baby" and enjoyed myself even though I was anxious to get home to a fire. Let's just say the studio is most enjoyed on warmer days.... Hope to see you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment