Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 5- Be Unique

I quit.  I am sorry Patti, and anyone else who started the 101 questions game plan.  It sounded good, and got me going til I looked at the questions and they are all the same.  BOR-ING.  And let me tell you I don't do well with boredom.  In fact I say whenever possible if you can change course from boredom to excitement then by all means do so....That's what I am going to do.  I am changing course.
That's me turning right, and not sure where I am going.  But it's going to be more interesting then following all those guys going the other way...maybe I will miss them...maybe their way is best.  But I will never know if mine is, if I don't explore.  This is what life is all about.  Exploring.  Certainly with regards to art.  If I just follow everyone else's art I will never find my own.  I gotta keep exploring all different things to find my way.  So the topic for today is changing course.  Do you allow yourself to change course?  or do you stay safe following others?  It's a good question and sometimes I am one and sometimes I am another.  I change course when I feel it's good for me and I follow when I feel it's good for me.  It all depends on the situation.  Today I don't want to follow.  Today I blaze my own trail.  Ultimately life is all about choices, and I am grateful for this.  I choose change.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment